XYO on Crypto Exchanges! (Your Thoughts Please)

Poloniex gives me the greatest flexibility and fastest transactions.

Dear Scott,

I agree for HitBTC being a no-go. But please have another look at the Liquid-Exchange (former Quoine). They have strong security, several fiat onboarding options which is important, and I believe they are very much in tune with regulators.

Otherwise my favourites would be Bittrex, KuKoin, Kraken (which is not on your list) and Bitfinex for high liquidity - but I guess you wont do them due to the US-customer restrictions.

Cheers,
GT

Coinbase isn’t an exchange!

Yes and it is has a listing process for altcoins

They’re a broker! But whatever! good luck man! Its all about supporting XYO anyway.

Coinbase was founded by Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam in 2012 and has its headquarters in San Francisco, California. The platform was first launched as a digital wallet for users to store their bitcoins online, before venturing into the brokerage space where users can buy and sell bitcoins. As of 2017, Coinbase is the largest bitcoin broker in the world and serves users in 33 countries.

Read more: Coinbase https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/coinbase.asp#ixzz5VOlQLfaI
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

000ps-I knew that.

I WOULD LIKE AN ANSWER FOR THAT.

ALSO TRY THIS https://crypto.com/en/listing.html
THEY HAVE A WORKING VISA CARD YOU CAN USE CRYPTO TO SELL AND BUY STUFF LIKE NORMAL CARD

You have to keep in mind that US residents are not allowed to register on some exchanges, while the rest of the world doesn’t have such restrictions. To be fair to us residents, all exchanges that are ultimately picked should be us friendly. If not, you put us residents at risk by not being able to take part in the larger market.

I suggest 5 exchanges: Binance, Coinbase, Bithumb, Okex and DX Exchange ( it being built on Nasdaq’s market leading matching technology)

When will the gamma sales end? I read that by not capping you’re screwing the people selling on IDEX, which I get, but … the sales will have to end at some point right?

SEC is going after exchanges issueing securities without being regulated based on a 2017 DAO report they issued. Etherdelta paid $450k in fines.

I myself use mainly 2 exchanges… I use and like TradeOgre https://tradeogre.com as my main exchange and would like to see xyo there. Then I use coinbase pro (formally know as GDAX) for my crypto to fiat or fiat to crypto trades. In my opinion these are both good exchanges. Most others I have tried out either dont have the trade volume, don’t stay up and running, or are just a scam to take your crypto. On that note I must say… I have not tried them all and dont plan to. I do believe TradeOgre is a good starting exchange tho.

A little Update for those that are not in the event the gamma sales will end at 30 nov thats what they say at the event

Thank you for that information